Drip Irrigation Scheme
The government has introduced a drip irrigation scheme for farmers to double the annual income of the farm and see what kind of documents are required for this scheme and where to fill the online form as below.
The purpose of the plan
1. Enhancement of micro irrigation sector using advanced technology
2. Increase water use efficiency.
3. To increase farmers’ gross income through agricultural production and alternatives.
4. Implementation of various schemes in a coordinated manner.
5. Develop, grow and disseminate micro irrigation systems for the development of agriculture and horticulture based on modern technology.
6. Create job opportunities for skilled and semi-skilled unemployed. “
1) You will get drip and drip irrigation sets at subsidized rates up to a limit of 2 hectare. 3) Micro irrigation facilities can be brought to the field using modern technology.”
1. Aadhar card
2. 8 a
3. Bank passbook
4. A written statement stating that no earlier irrigation scheme has been taken advantage of by the scheme
5. Electricity Pump Electricity BILL
6. LAND RECORD 7/12
“District Taluka Agriculture Officer, Sub-Divisional Agricultural Officer and District Superintendent of Agriculture Officer or Agriculture Department,
Link to apply online
For more information, visit the following website