RTE Maharashtra Admission 2021-22
R.T.E. ACT 2009
Under the Right to Free and Compulsory Education Act 2009 (RTE Act 2009), the government has started free and compulsory education for children from 6 to 14 years of age in all the states of the country. The government launched the RTE ADMISSION scheme to enable students from disadvantaged and vulnerable groups to study even in private schools where most of the reputed private schools in the country are run on a self-finance basis. The scope of the scheme has been extended to 3 to 18 years of age instead of 6 to 14 years. Let us see the details of this government scheme in detail as follows.
What is RTE school admission?
Under the Right to Free and Compulsory Education Act 2009 (RTE Act 2009), the government has started free and compulsory education for children from 6 to 14 years of age in all the states of the country. Admission under RTE ADMISSION YOJANA which is given from RTE 25% quota can be called RTE school admission.
What is the last date of RTE application?
RTE Maharashtra 2021 Online Application form for Parents will be available in the month of February 2021. RTE Maharashtra 2021 School Registration has been started on 21st January 2021.
The RTE admission process has started in Maharashtra and parents will be made available in February to fill up the RTE Application Form. Currently, RTE schools have been provided with a login from January 21 to register.
Eligibility Criteria for RTE Maharashtra 2020-21 admission –
Eligibility Criteria for RTE Maharashtra 2020-21 admission is as follows.
1. The applicant’s parent must be a resident of Maharashtra.
2. If there is a deprived (Vanchit Gat) group, there is no income limit but the caste certificate should be certified by an authorized officer of the Government of Maharashtra. E.g. certified by Sub-Divisional Officer.
3. If the applicant parent is from the weaker group or open category, the total annual income of such parent should be less than one lakh.
4. As per the rules laid down by the government, it is mandatory for the resident to have proof of address.
5. Entry Level Age limit should be eligible while registering RTE STUDENT for RTE Maharashtra 2020-21 admission.
Is RTE Act applicable to private schools?
The Right to Education Act 2009 mandates for all private schools to reserve 25 percent of their seats for children belonging to socially disadvantaged and economically weaker sections. This provision of the Act is aimed at boosting social inclusion to provide for a more just and equal nation
What is the age limit for RTE Maharashtra?
AGE LIMIT has been set up for the benefit of RTE 25 FREE ADMISSION scheme in quality schools for the children belonging to deprived and weaker groups. RTE ADMISSION 2021-22 AGE LIMIT MAHARASHTRA As per the circular issued by the Director of Education, Maharashtra State, Pune on 25/11/2020, Government Resolution No. RTE-2018 / Pr.No. As per 18/09/2020, RTE ADMISSION 2021-22 AGE LIMIT is as follows.
At least 03 years must be completed by 31st December 2021 for admission of children in class nursery.
At least 06 years of age should be completed on 31st December 2021 for admission of children in class I.
What is the age for junior NURSERY? (AGE LIMIT FOR RTE ONLINE APPLICATION NURSERY)
The Government of Maharashtra has declared that at least 03 years should be completed on 31st December 2021 while taking rte online application for nursery.
While filling the RTE Online Application Form for nursery, the child is born on It has been added for AGE LIMIT FOR RTE ONLINE APPLICATION NURSERY which should have taken place between 01 October 2017 to 31 December 2018.
What is the age for junior KG? (AGE LIMIT FOR RTE ADMISSION LKG)
While filling the rte online application lkg form, the Government of Maharashtra has declared that at least 04 years must be completed by 31st December 2021.
lkg RTE Online Application Form It has been added for AGE LIMIT FOR RTE ONLINE APPLICATION LKG which should have taken place between 01 October 2016 to 31 December 2017.
What is the age for First Standard? (RTE AGE LIMIT MAHARASHTRA FOR STD 1)
To get rte online admission, rte online application form has to be filled. For this, the government has decided to take rte school admission in class 1 by the above ruling. For AGE LIMIT RTE ADMISSION which should have taken place between 01st October 2014 to 31st December 2015.
How can I check my RTE status in Maharashtra?
- How to Check Maharashtra RTE Lottery Result, Seat Allotment List District wise
- All parents of children visit the official website @ https://rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Click on RTE 25% Portal Link.
- Find the Result option or Application wise Status and open it.
- Enter Login Details such as Application Number, Name and Date of birth
RTE SCHOOL LIST 2021-22 –
STUDENT ADMISSION is being given in RTE SCHOOL through the rte25admission scheme and let’s see the list of some reputed RTE SCHOOL LIST in Maharashtra.
- RTE SCHOOL LIST IN AIROLI
- RTE SCHOOL LIST IN BORIVALI